Shut up!


Image result for screaming depression

I hate the fact that people lead you on and still keep on saying a lot of stuff that they dont really mean.

It all started about 7 years ago, It was the time I first knew how it was to be in love and to be hurt by love. 
Sad, yes. I was straight then, I had this highschool classmate named Clare, I never thought that I would fall for her, Ive known her since we were 13.

Been through a lot of relationship bullshit, and now Im just waiting for "The one" I wonder where he is.
People keep telling me that Im still young. Yes I am young, but I do want to have something that would last.

Carrie Bradshaw said that we only have 2 great loves of our lives. So far I've already had 2. Does that mean Ill end up single the rest of my life?

Have I lost hope or is this how really things work? I need an intervention. 

Comments